The M-4017 offers a wide range of operational configurations and allows user full customization depending on the environment, threat and mission. The vest can be equipped both with soft armor (up to level IIIA) and/or hard armor plates.
It’s produced using genuine Invista CORDURA® fabric. An additional layer of Twaron LFT AT FLEX enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest and provides structural stability. Padded spacer mesh cushions are used internally for comfort.
Backside features WDB™ system that transfers load from the shoulders and back to your hips region.
Side cummerbund is fully stripped naked, allowing the user to attach different pouch options. additionally features front kangaroo triple mag pouch, padded shoulder straps, biceps add-ons, front hook&loop insignia positions, ergonomic collar and much more.
- Integrated triple mag pouch on the front of a carrier with bungee magazine holders, height adjustable
- Two additional side MOLLE panels that can be oriented towards outside / inside the vest
- High-performance main material with extreme friction and tear resistance
- Mesh cushions on interior panels of the vest for added comfort and ventilation
- Left and right articulated shoulder protectors
- Multipiece shoulder/neck protector panel
- Zip-off full size back MOLLE panel
- Two-part groin protector panels
- Full all around height and girth adjustability
- Low profile center back LONG extraction handle
- Integrated padded combat belt with ballistic protection (optional) and two outer MOLLE rows
- Tactical belt with COBRA buckle built into the belt, 1.5” width
- Fully WDB™ compatible
Armor: Point Blank Enterprises
Main fabric: Genuine Invista yarn CORDURA® 1000D woven fabric, 100% polyamide 6.6
Lining: 100% Polyester 4mm ventilation mesh
Inner lining: 100% Polyamide
Webbing tape: 100% Polyamide
Hook & Loop tape: 100% Polyamide
Padding: 6mm closed cell Polyolefin Foam
Plastic Hardware: ITW Military rated buckles and accessories
Country of manufacture