Combination of top and front loader, M-1050 is our top-of-the-line product - engineered to perform in most challenging environments.
M-1050 is a 50 liter (approx. 3000 cubic inches) backpack ideal for multi-day tactical missions, field operations, and expeditions. With carrying capacity of about 50 kg (approx. 110 lbs) and made of sturdy and durable materials, M-1050 is ready to tackle any conditions.
M-1050 tactical backpack comes in MultiCam® or a wide range of solid colors made from genuine Cordura® 1000D coated and treated with DWR finish. It's a perfect option for keeping your gear safe, secure, and dry. Being both top and front loader, M-1050 makes it easy to access your equipment from multiple angles, and PU coated zippers assure everything stays dry.
We know how much gear you haul and that you like to have a unique setup. So, we added multiple attachment points on the outside for full customization and mission-specific adjustments. The top and front have an elastic compression cord, sides have laser-cut MOLLE, and you have vertical webbings following the opening, as well as several smaller pockets. Three additional carrying handles (top and both sides) are here to help you load and unload the pack from vehicles, storage, etc.
To make sure you're fit for the tasks at hand, we pay special attention to comfort and weight distribution. That's why we have a spine reinforcement - anatomically shaped thermoformed backplate and aluminum bars on the inside. Shoulder straps, back cushioning, and the hip belt are made of three different thicknesses and densities of cross-linked foam for ultimate comfort, stability, and weight distribution. Straps are fully detachable, adjustable, and have QR buckles, so you can make sure everything fits appropriately.
Inner compartments are versatile with multiple mesh pockets, hydration bladder compartment, and best of all - detachable roll-top waterproof day-pack - ideal for keeping stuff dry or using it as a separate patrol / short-hike companion. With an adjustable hook and loop panel, you can separate the large inner section into two - all on the go as your needs change.
M-1050 comes with a field repair kit (buckles, elastics, webbing, etc.) to take care of small repairs out in the field.
Whatever mission you're facing, M-1050 makes sure your gear is safe and dry!
- PU coated zippers
- Elastic compression cord on the front panel and on top
- Front low-profile accessories compartment with an extra row of MOLLE
- Mesh pockets on both sides
- Connecting puller tabs on each zipper
- Waterproof, large volume bag inside can be used separately
- Large volume main compartment with inner compression straps
- Anatomically shaped backplate with outer cushioning and internal reinforcement aluminum bars
- Backs lined with S-SKIN fabric
- The adjustable padded shoulder straps with a quick-release buckle on the right shoulder strap
- Bottom separator flaps - separates bottom 1/4 cargo space
- Four all-around compression straps
- Upper carrying handle and two side handles for ease of manipulation
- Removable and height-adjustable padded hip belt
- Removable two-tone rain/dust cover (FR)
- Field repair kit included
Volume: 50L (approx. 3000 cubic in)
Weight: 4.8 kg
Dimensions: 81x37x21cm (W*H*D)
Country of manufacture
Load-carrying, Multi-day missions