Hauling a lot of gear in a safe, comfortable, and secure way doesn't have to be a problem, and with our M-1045, we got you covered on all those fronts.
With 45 liters capacity, it has enough inside space to carry a couple of days worth of gear. Front & side laser-cut MOLLE, and elastic compression cord makes it easy to attach and bring additional equipment on the outside. Also, the laser-cut MOLLE is about 30% lighter than traditional webbing, without compromising on quality and durability. On the sides, four compression straps keep stowed contents neat and in place.
Carrying a lot of gear on your back isn't easy, so we designed M-1045 to help you go all the way. Anatomically shaped thermoformed backplate and reinforcement aluminum bars along with weight distribution hip belt and cushioned shoulder straps help increase comfort and stability. The same features are reducing stress on your back, shoulders, and spine and mitigating injuries.
Dual-headed zipper on the clamshell opening makes any part of the main compartment accessible on-the-go or fully opened when in camp. This large volume main compartment also has zippered internal mesh pockets for smaller items. On the outside, there're two top and two side low-profile small accessory compartments - all these give M-1045 ample storage options.
- Clamshell opening for easy access to stowed gear
- Two front, low profile accessories compartments
- Large volume main compartment
- Front compression strap for additional gear attachment
- Laser-cut MOLLE on front and left and right side of the backpack
- 4 all-around side compression straps
- Ventilated back lined with S-SKIN fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps with Quick Release buckle on the right shoulder strap
- Inner compartment for a 3L water bladder
- Upper carry handle
- Removable and weight adjustable padded hip belt
- Water tube or cable management openings on top
- Removable two-tone rain/dust cover (FR)
- Field repair kit included
- Thermoformed backplate and anatomically shaped reinforcement aluminum bars
Volume: 45L (approx. 2800 cu in)
Weight: 3.90 kg
Dimensions: 37 x 75 x 21cm (W*H*D)
Country of manufacture
Load-carrying, Multi-day missions