M-1020 is the smallest backpack in our assault series, with 20L (approx. 1200 cu in) capacity - perfect for your urban everyday carry or specific assault tasks.
Made of highly durable 500 denier CORDURA® with durable water repellent (DWR) finish, this pack makes sure you're ready for any situation on and off-grid. Additional laser-cut and traditional MOLLE webbings offer a variety of customization options and add-ons. Three low profile pockets on the outside and inner compartment with laptop sleeve (which can also be used for a 3L water bladder) offer plenty of space for your gear on the go. Cable management/water tube openings on the top and two side compression straps keep your gear in place and safe from the elements.
Double pull zipper on the clamshell opening provides plenty of access points and a complete overview of contents. The internal compartment also has a zippered pocket on the front for additional storage options.
The top and long side carrying handles make it easy to manipulate with the pack in tight spaces such as public transport and loading/unloading from a vehicle.
Reinforced and ventilated back plate and padded shoulder straps assure comfort throughout the day.
Packed with impressive features, M-1020 packs a punch above its size!
- 100% genuine CORDURA®
- Laser-cut MOLLE
- Two rows of MOLLE webbing on the upper front
- Large volume main compartment
- Clamshell opening
- Two front low profile zipped compartments
- Additional webbing loops on the left and right side
- Long side handles for easier transport
- Back of the backpack is lined with S-SKIN fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Inner compartment for laptop or the 3L water bladder
- Two front and two side all-around compression straps
- Upper carry handle
- Water tube or cable management openings on top
- Padded back
- Loop tape for ID tags on the upper front
- 20L volume
- Inner back 2mm plastic reinforcement
Volume: 20 L (approx. 1200 cu in)
Weight: 1.46 kg
Country of manufacture