Largest of the sustainment packs, this 75L backpack provides enough volume for extended field trips or multi-day missions. Compatible with our WDA™, S-SKIN on the back, front beaver tail helmet compartment, removable FR rain/dust cover, field repair kit-this one has it ALL!
Made from genuine Cordura® 500D (Made in the USA) in a ripstop weave, coated and treated with DWR finish. Built-in ITW Nexus GhillieTex™ buckles. Spine reinforcement features anatomically shaped back plate and aluminum reinforcement bars.
Cushioning consists of three different thicknesses and densities of cross-linked Alveolen® foam for ultimate comfort.
If the color of the backpack is Original Multicam, rain/dust cover is delivered in Original Multicam - fire retardant/Alpine Multicam (bi-tone).
- Clam-shell opening for easy access to stowed gear
- Front low profile accessories compartment
- Two large zipped pockets on each side
- Large volume main compartment with inner compression straps
- Anatomically shaped spine plate with outer cushioning and inner reinforcement aluminum bars
- Backs lined with S-SKIN fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps w/ QR buckle on right shoulder strap
- MOLLE system on front of the backpack
- Inner compartment for 3L water bladder
- Front bottom zippered opening
- Two front and two side all-around compression straps
- Upper carry handle
- Removable and height adjustable padded hip belt
- Water tube or cable management openings on top (left and right)
- Removable two-tone rain/dust cover (FR)
- Field repair kit included
- Fully compatible with WDS™ adaptor
- Upgradeable with helmet pouch
Weight: 4.12 kg
Dimensions: 75x37x21cm (H*W*D)
Country of manufacture
Load-carrying, Multi-day missions