KROKO proudly guarantees the quality and performance of all our products.
Items with defects in materials or workmanship will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of KROKO during their Warranty Period.
Product damaged through wear and tear, misuse, or neglect may be repaired at a nominal charge.
1. What is covered?
Defects in materials or workmanship are covered for the practical lifetime of the product, five (5) years, two (2) years, or other, as defined in the product specification.
Material refers to zippers, buckles, and fabrics. Workmanship refers to seams, seam tape, and construction.
For purposes of this warranty, "material and workmanship defects" are defined as defects arising from the manufacturing process, including loose or broken seams, malfunctioning hardware, and flawed fabrics.
Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered, and when the products' warning, use, and care instructions are followed.
Examples of manufacturing defects that will be covered:
- Straight edge tear along a seam
- Stitching defect that inhibits your ability to use the product
- Major zipper malfunctions
- Teeth are broken or warped.
2. What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Problems arising from abrasions, holes, cuts, tears, burns, animal attacks, and the product being dropped or dragged are not covered.
Damage not covered under warranty, such as cases of wear and tear, accidental damage, abuse, and lifetime expiration, may be repaired for a reasonable rate, and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are also:
- Products purchased other than from KROKO or an authorized KROKO dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages
- Examples of wear and tear that will not be covered:
- Faded colors / UV Sun damage
- Material wearing over time
- Tears in the middle of the fabric (not along a seam)
- Tears caused by a drop or drag.
Examples of damage caused outside the normal scope of use which will not be covered:
- A rip or puncture hole in the bottom of a backpack
- Any material that was ripped or caught on another object
- Melted material caused by excessive heat
- Improper use of a product
- Airline damage (see Additional Information)
3. How long does this coverage last?
KROKO warrants your products:
· Backpacks, load carriers, and vests: for the practical lifetime of the product. The warranty provided for herein applies only to and extends for the practical lifetime of the product for the first purchaser of the product.
· Belts: Five-year (5) Limited Warranty. The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser of the product for a period of five (5) years starting from the date this product was purchased.
· Pouches and accessories: Two-year (2) Limited Warranty. The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser of the product for a period of two years starting from the date this product was purchased.
KROKO will repair or replace the product at no charge during that time.
For purposes of this warranty, "the practical lifetime of a product" refers to the amount of use you can expect from it. While we assess every case on an individual basis, a product that is used every day is going to reach the end of its practical lifetime quicker than a product used once a year.
We build our products to last over extended periods of use, but nothing lasts forever. Materials will deteriorate and fade over time, and moving parts will wear out. We will cover your product under our Warranty Policy until such a time that we have deemed the product to be worn out beyond reasonable repair. If the product is showing the signs of its age—for instance, the material has become thin or faded, there are rips and tears, the zippers no longer catch, the cuffs are fraying, etc. —we will take this into consideration when assessing your product for a warranty request. All gear will suffer from differing degrees of wear-and-tear, depending upon the user. By taking care of your equipment, you will ensure a longer lifetime for your gear.
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
4. What KROKO will do
We look at each case individually, and the final decision will be provided upon evaluation of the product in question.
4.1. Repair the item
If your KROKO product fails due to a manufacturing defect, where possible, we will repair the item at no charge to you. Our repair centers employ the same custom machinery and techniques that we use to create the original products.
Repairs covered under the terms and conditions of our warranty policy are performed at our expense.
Costs for non-warranty repairs will vary depending upon the situation. We will provide you with as many repair options as possible based upon the amount of work and materials required and the expected end result. After we have received and assessed your product, we will be able to contact you with repair options and costs.
Repairs requiring payment will never be performed without your authorization.
4.2. Replace the item
If the product is not repairable, or the cost of the repairs exceeds the value of the product, we may, at our discretion, choose to replace the product instead.
5. What KROKO will not do
This limited warranty does not assume the risk of loss during the shipment and won't insure the product during its delivery to the client.
Repairs requiring payment will never be performed without your authorization.
6. Warranty Evaluation
For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to
KROKO Production and Development, Warranty Department
10380 Sv. Ivan Zelina
All shipping to the Warranty Department must be pre-paid and insured. KROKO will not be liable for lost in-bound packages.
Our policy requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned.
Specific Legal Rights
In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights under Croatian Law with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages, and repair and replacement.
KROKO is not responsible for damages caused by transit damage. If the product is damaged by an airline or transportation company, please contact the transportation company directly and immediately following the incident.
If the product is in need of repair, (such as a broken wheel) KROKO will assist by providing the parts necessary for this repair, but the product will not be covered under warranty; meaning the customer and/or airline will be responsible for completing the repair once the parts are received (most repairs can easily be done at home with normal household tools). These repair parts will be issued based on availability as KROKO does not carry old inventory or parts and may not have the parts necessary. If KROKO does not have the parts available to make the repair, take the claim up with the Airline. If the product has a broken wheel and/or is in need of parts, please contact KROKO directly.
KROKO requires that you use only an approved KROKO service center ("Service Center") for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs void this warranty.
KROKO Proizvodnja i razvoj d.o.o.
Company Identification Number (OIB): 52724184128
10 380 Sv. Ivan Zelina